Monday, May 28, 2012

Wow...so much for blogging!

Let's see...it's now 2012 and a lot in life has changed. We moved to Riverton and sold the home we spent so much time and energy on. This is okay though...a house is a house, and family is what makes a home. Now we are 5 minutes from school and work, which really adds to quality of life, and keeps Mike sane. He can't stand to "waste" time. I am teaching Highland dancing, but never started my own preschool. I did become an APA substitute teacher, and will probably become an Instructor or Teacher once Naomi is in 1st grade.






Naomi is now enrolled in Kinderprep Academy where she has learned to read, speak French, and play the Violin. I can't wait to go to her little graduation on June 8th. She is very ready for Kindergarten! Kartchner is really developing his talents. He is going to start piano lessons this summer and start playing the trumpet in 6th grade band. We will see if he sticks with that or turns to choir, because he has an amazing singing voice. He also gets to be coached by his dad in soccer on a competitive Blue Knights team. Josiah will be starting a new adventure at Beehive Science and Technology Academy for 8th grade, and wrote and gave a great talk in sacrament meeting yesterday! He is our tallest kid now...5'8"! Hannah is graduating from APA on June 5th, and has been extremly busy with club soccer, track and field, and basketball...they are all so fun! She is going to have a blast in High School! Camille is going to have an amazing Senior year. She made MDT (Music, Dance, Theater). She is flute section leader for marching band, and she still has 2 AP classes. She scored an amazing 32 on her ACT's and is going to try for a 34, so she can get a full ride to BYU! Go Camille! What great kids and spouse I have! I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Hailey Reed and I found you through the Taylorsville High School Class of 1990 blog. I am currently searching for my birth mother and she may have been in your graduating class! I was born November 22, 1988 in Murray, UT. I was adopted 2 days later through LDS Family Services in Sandy, UT. She was 16 years old when I was born and a sophomore in hs. Do you know who she might be? Anything you might know would help me so much! You can email me at reedhail@isu.edu. THANK YOU!!!